
Despite the crazy and strange things that our children do, they have managed to do it again. This time Taya, the child who sticks things in weird places, has stuck something in her ear. Yes, today she was complaining that her ears hurt. Knowing that she is not showing any symptoms of an ear infection, I looked. What do I find in her ear, a chewed eraser. Great, lets get that out of her ear. Well, while Mikhail was getting a light and tweezers, I look in her other ear. Yup, there is a piece in there as well. How long was it there?? Don't know. Its like the rock she had in her nose, we don't know when it got there but it did and now we have to extract it. After that we went over to grandma's for dinner and Taya once again is hurting herself in some way. She runs into a shoe rack and I am pretty sure she will have a nice black eye tomorrow.
Kahu is still funny and very clumsy as well. Hopefully when they get older there lack of stability will decrease.

1 comment:
Oh dear! Russ and I were watching the movie "One Fine Day" yesterday and the little boy in the movie sticks a marble up his nose. Russ and I were both laughing so hard because we know that it is just down the road for us. Is there anything we can do to keep stuff out of the holes in their bodies!?!? Your children are very very cute! We need to get together sometime to catch up.
Post a Comment