Thursday, October 2, 2008

Funny Boy


So today as I explore the endless possibilities of ebay, Kahu brings me some candy to eat. More like hawaiian candy, Seedless Sweet Li Hing Mui. He loves this candy. Well he gets a piece and then goes behind the chair to eat it. I don't know why he is sitting behind the chair or what he is doing but he is there. When he is done, he comes and says so and wants more. While he is munching away on the li hing, he is also playing with his sisters pink toy guy. Yes folks, Mikhail bought her a pink plastic pop gun. She loves the gun and uses it to shoot the monsters. He is lucky at the moment to play with it because sister is still sleeping. He is one funny little boy.

1 comment:

Dulcie said...

He sounds so cute. Sadly, I don't think I've met either of your children. Hopefully when we move down to Utah this december that will change. I'd love to get to know you better, and maybe try some of the hawaiian candy. :)